Global Partners launches this year’s competition, asks college and grad students to submit design concepts for the fuel station of 2030
This year’s competition is now open! Global Partners is hosting a student design contest with scholarship prizes for undergraduate and graduate students attending schools in the Northeast. Transportation is changing quickly. Global wants to re-think the fueling stations of the future with your help.
- All teams must be formed and registered no later than January 31,
- Teams may be comprised of up to five students – individual submissions are also welcome.
- Participants must be undergraduate or graduate students attending schools in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania and must not be in their final year.
- Submission of design drawing and concept description are due March 8, 2024.
- Scholarship prizes will be awarded to the top three teams: First place prize of $10,000, second place prize of $3,000 and third place prize of $2,000 will be awarded in March 2024.
- The top five finalists will be invited to present their design entries at an awards presentation and reception in or around late April 2024.
“Students are the minds of our future, and we are excited to have their support in reimagining our fueling stations,” said James Cater, Electric Innovation Strategist at Global Partners.
For more information and to register your team visit the Fuel the Future page on the Global Partners’ website here.
Please also mark your calendars for an informational webinar for interested students on December 14th at 12:00pm EST. Please check the website for registration information.
About Global Partners
Global Partners delivers the energy, goods and services that make life better. With an extensive network of terminals, gas stations and convenience stores, Global helps people heat their homes, operate their businesses, and get where they’re going conveniently and quickly. Centered in the Northeast, the company is a third-generation, family-founded business with operations throughout the U.S. Global is committed to strategic growth and to supporting the communities where it works. Learn more at www.globalp.com