Global’s approximately 1,550 retail and gas stations include lessee dealer and commissioned agent locations throughout our footprint.
Interested in leasing a retail station?
As Global grows, we’ll continue to have dealer and commissioned agent opportunities. Our team can assist with the logistics necessary to create and sustain your new business. Here are some benefits we offer our Lessee Dealer and Commissioned Agent partners:
- Global Fleet Card program as well as custom Fleet programs for major fuel brands.
- Dedicated and experienced brand support team from our home office.
- Retail co-op programs to support your business.
- Committed sales and field support for your retail station(s).
- Through the GlobalCONNECT Portal, our retail customers have access to up-to-the-minute information and all the tools they need to be successful.
Learn more about our Retailer Resources.
Our lessee dealers lease a service station and buy fuel from Global. They then resell that fuel to the public.
Our commissioned agents are tenants of Global who pay rent for their non-fuel business and earn a commission for selling fuel on behalf of Global.
Dealer & Commissioned Agent Contact